Airtel has given a new game to compete with Jio
Airtel has made a new plan to give a tough competition to Reliance Jio, under which Airtel has launched an interactive channel in India. Airtel has named this game as Airtel TV pre-hit, as well as this game can be played with the help of Airtel TV app.
Also, users of this app can get an opportunity to talk to Amitabh Bachchan.
About Airtel Games i.e. Airtel TV pre-hit game
Just before half-an-hour before the IPL 2018 match starts, some questions will be asked from the users of this game and how much money you have won in this game will be calculated in your app's profile. Users of this game can win cash prizes and according to the company, this game can win 2 million rupees.
How to play the game of this Airtel
1. This game starts at 7:30 every evening.
2. Users will be asked 11 questions related to match after the game starts.
3. The cash prize will be given only after the correct answer is given.
4. The winner will be announced through the notification on the app.
5. This game will be available only to Android users. 6. This game can be played only on Airtel TV.
Let us know that the world's first Artificial Intelligence-based brand engagement platform 'Geo Interactive' has been launched. Live video call service was provided on this live app.
The well-known celebrities of the country also used this platform. According to a release issued by Geo, this platform was started by Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who is promoting his comedy film '102 Not Out' on this platform.
Along with that, Geo is also going to introduce services such as video call center, video catalog, and virtual showroom.
The use of the live app
1. To use JioInteract, you must download MyJioApp first.
2. Then later click on the Geointeract icon inside it.
3. You can start chatting with Amitabh Bachchan by starting your video call.
4. Subscribers can also share their video call experience with the help of share options with their friends and family.